Ford Service at Immingham Motors
That's why we've created a new range of services to help keep you moving and maintain your car in the very best condition.
Ford go further to make your life easier, simpler and to free up your time. With just One Call, you can access everything Ford, to help keep you moving and maintain your Ford in peak condition. So you can relax, knowing we're always by your side.
One easy number to access all of the Ford Services 24/7.
Whatever you need, Ford One Call can connect you to all our services, including:
- Ford Roadside Assistance
- Ford Accident Management
- Ford finance and insurance
- Plus, Dealer locations, technical information and more
Ford Accident Management
Had an accident? Ford Accident Management is a fully managed service here to assist in handling your claim. Our service is free and available to all Ford owners.
Making an insurance claim can be frustrating, so let our experts help you through the process. Just contact us on 0203 564 4444
and we will:
- Recover your vehicle where it cannot be driven
- Provide you with a free replacement vehicle during the repair
- Liaise with your insurance company after notification to process the claim and have repairs approved
- Provide assistance in the completion of claim forms
- Ensure your vehicle is repaired at a Ford approved Accident Repair Centre using genuine Ford parts by trained technicians
Free 30-point FORD eCHECK
A free 30-point visual Health Check to give you a comprehensive picture of your car's health.
FORD eCHECK provides a thorough visual inspection of your car, including its wheels and tyres, bodywork, wiper blades, oil and filter, brakes and hubs, steering and suspension, so you know if anything needs attention.
- Free 30-point visual inspection by Ford trained technicians
- Detailed electronic report provides explanation of any findings
- Simple red, amber, green traffic light system shows any recommended repairs or replacements (Red items need urgent attention, Amber items need to be watched closely, but could save you time and money if they are dealt with before they deteriorate further, Green items are all clear)
- Receive a competitive estimate upfront for any work needed, including the use of quality Ford parts where necessary
UK & European Roadside Assistance
Every Ford vehicle comes with 12 months UK & European Roadside Assistance from the date of registration. This can be extended for a further 12 months or until your next service is due when your vehicle has a Scheduled service at a participating Ford Dealer, and you'll also get added peace of mind, because if you do break down you'll get expert roadside support: wherever you are in Europe.
Ford Service Activated Roadside Assistance is available at participating dealers only and covers you for 12 months, or until your next service is due, whichever comes first.
If you break down you'll get:
- Friendly, skilled roadside help in the UK and Europe
- Assistance if you breakdown at home
- Alternative transport, replacement vehicle or overnight accommodation if your car can't be repaired on the spot
- Recovery including caravans and trailers
- Ford Roadside Assistance‡ is available 24 hours a day, all year round with just one phone call.