Our service department is open with limited capacity and our sales team are available on the phone and online.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. My MOT test is due, what do I do? For all MOT’s due on or after the 30 March, the government has granted a 6 month extension. However, you must still keep your vehicle safe to drive. The government is extending the MOT seven days before each vehicle is due allowing them the flexibility to review this as measures lift in the future. More information here - https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-mots-for-cars-vans-and-motorcycles-due-from-30-march-2020.
2. My vehicle is due a service, will this affect my Ford manufacturers warranty? Ford has taken the view to supend the requirement to have your vehicle serviced on time, but it would still need to be serviced within 1,000 miles of being due to ensure your vehicle remains safe and the warranty stays valid.
3. My roadside assistance that came as part of my last service offer expires soon? All service activated roadside assistance expiring between 20 March 2020 and 18 May 2020 has been temporarily extended until 18 May 2020. This may be reviewed if the government lockdown period continues.
4. I have an issue with my vehicle but my warranty is running out, what do I do? If you have manufacturer's warranty with Ford Motor Company or Ford Protect underwritten by QBE, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, vehicle registration number and the nature of your concern. We will record the issue in order to discuss with Ford Motor Company/Ford Protect upon re-opening.
5. I have broken down, what do I do? If we service your vehicle and it is a Ford, you should have cover with Ford Assist and they will be able to provide assistance. Please call Ford Assist on 0203 564 4444. We are accepting broken down vehicles that cannot be fixed at the roadside.
6. When will you re-open? Our service department is open with limited capacity and our sales team are on the phone and online.
7. I would like to talk to my finance company about the payments on my vehicle, how do I contact them? Please use the following web links to find the contact information for finance providers. Please have your registration number to hand.
Ford Credit https://www.ford.co.uk/finance/support/contact-us or call 0345 7125490
If you have an optional finance payment becoming due shortly, this can be deferred for two months by contacting Ford Credit.
Ford Lease - Please email email@example.com Please include you registration number and account number.
Other Finance arranged through us? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with name, vehicle Type & registration number. We will get back to you with contact details for the finance company8. I have a Motability contract that ends soon, what do I do? All Motability contracts that were due to end soon have been extended automatically for 6 months. There is no need to contact Motability to arrange this. Currently their systems are suspended and therefore 1st April 2020 onwards pricing will not currently be announced.
9. When is the dealership open to buy a car? Our Sales team are back at work on MONDAY 1st JUNE. Give them a call on 01469 573677.
I have an existing vehicle order
If you have an existing new, Motability or used vehicle order we would have been in contact with you. If you have any questions regarding your order then please do not hesitate to get in contact. We will be looking to deliver all vehicles as soon as they are available.
Are you open?
Our Service Department is now fully open. As from Monday 1st June 2020 our Sales Team are available for new and used car sales and are looking forward to organising your next car!