Immingham Motors Ford Care Code
WE ARE OPEN FROM 5th JANUARY 2021 FOR
SERVICES,MOT's & REPAIRS
In light of the recent Government announcement on yet another Coronavirus lockdown, we are writing to advise you that during this time we will remain open for Service & MOT’s.
HERE TO HELP
If your car is due a Service, MOT or you experience any issues with your vehicle give our team a call on 01469 573677
If necessary, we can also collect and deliver your vehicle from your home or workplace. Just mention this to our Service Team when calling.
Whilst our showroom is currently closed, if you are interested in any new or used vehicle on site, email us at email@example.com or call us on the number above. We also have a click and collect option.
WE’RE IN THIS TOGETHER
Well... not the start to 2021 any of us wanted! Let’s hope that the vaccination program will be rapidly rolled out in the coming weeks and months, bringing some normality back to our lives. Until then, we’ll be focussed on doing everything we can to support you and our dedicated staff. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if there is more we can be doing to help.
SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES
Businesses have approached social distancing in a variety of different ways.
Here at Immingham Motors, we have designed ours to be
SIMPLE – SAFE – EFFECTIVE
When you have parked at the rear of our dealership in the Customer Parking Bays, we ask that you:
- Cleanse your hands with the complimentary hand sanitiser at the entrance to our showroom.
- Please put on your facemask before entering our showroom.
- Scan the QR code on our entrance with your mobile phone if you have this facility.
Once inside the dealership we have the following additional measures for our customers and employees:
- Safety screens at all desks.
- A floor signed “one way system” around the showroom.
- A collection and return of your vehicle for services (Home or place of work within a 20 mile radius).
- Daily temperature checks for all staff.
Thank you for your understanding