Immingham Motors Ford Care Code
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU IN OUR
NO LOOKING BACK! NOW THAT THE LATEST LOCKDOWN IS BEHIND US!
We are delighted to advise you that as from Monday 12th April 2021 we are back open as normal!
With no need to call or email us, and no need to put off that car purchase any longer, call into our showroom and talk to a member of our team!
We will be delighted to see you !
Why not take advantage of having the freedom to test drive a car before you purchase.
Book your test drive today!
As ever, our Service team is on hand to keep you moving
If your car, van or company vehicle needs a Service, MOT or repair then just give us a call - we can help!
Do you own a commercial vehicle? We have your back with our Ford Approved Commercial repair centre
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON!
CONTINUED SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES
Businesses have approached social distancing in a variety of different ways.
Here at Immingham Motors, we have designed ours to be
SIMPLE – SAFE – EFFECTIVE
When you have parked at the rear of our dealership in the Customer Parking Bays, we ask that you:
- Cleanse your hands with the complimentary hand sanitiser at the entrance to our showroom.
- Please put on your facemask before entering our showroom.
- Scan the QR code on our entrance with your mobile phone if you have this facility.
Once inside the dealership we have the following additional measures for our customers and employees:
- Safety screens at all desks.
- A floor signed “one way system” around the showroom.
- A collection and return of your vehicle for services (Home or place of work within a 20 mile radius).
- Daily temperature checks for all staff.
Thank you for your understanding -and we look forward to welcoming you through our doors again!